The forum site for Lausanne by Night. Downtime roleplaying as well as location creation happens here.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Un joueur pour les Ventrue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin

PostSubject: Un joueur pour les Ventrue   Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:16 am

Si vous etes interesse, dites moi et j'etablirai un lien.

Hi Justin,

Names Jacob, CM of San Francisco. Welcome aboard. Figured I'd shoot you a private e-mail. Truth is I'm incredibly excited to have you on board, and hope your game will keep up. I happen to have founded a game myself (now sadly defunct) that was isolated from most of OWBN (though not nearly to the same extent), so I think I know something of your situation.

I also play a Ventrue acknowledged in Switzerland by the name of William Stanford. If you or any of your players would like to talk about retconning some connections, I'd totally be interested.

Anyway feel free to shoot me an e-mail or something, or hit me up on gchat sometime.

Sincerely,
Jacob
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://larplbn.forumotion.net
Red Baron

PostSubject: Re: Un joueur pour les Ventrue   Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:19 am

Hi Justin,

I would be interested in having contacts with Jacob's character. Would be fun to start being involved in One world by night! let's see what it brings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Un joueur pour les Ventrue
Page 1 of 1