Lausanne by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum site for Lausanne by Night. Downtime roleplaying as well as location creation happens here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Un joueur pour les Ventrue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

Un joueur pour les Ventrue Empty
PostSubject: Un joueur pour les Ventrue   Un joueur pour les Ventrue I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:16 am

Si vous etes interesse, dites moi et j'etablirai un lien.

Hi Justin,

Names Jacob, CM of San Francisco. Welcome aboard. Figured I'd shoot you a private e-mail. Truth is I'm incredibly excited to have you on board, and hope your game will keep up. I happen to have founded a game myself (now sadly defunct) that was isolated from most of OWBN (though not nearly to the same extent), so I think I know something of your situation.

I also play a Ventrue acknowledged in Switzerland by the name of William Stanford. If you or any of your players would like to talk about retconning some connections, I'd totally be interested.

Anyway feel free to shoot me an e-mail or something, or hit me up on gchat sometime.

Sincerely,
Jacob
Back to top Go down
https://larplbn.rpg-board.net
Red Baron

Red Baron

Un joueur pour les Ventrue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Un joueur pour les Ventrue   Un joueur pour les Ventrue I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:19 am

Hi Justin,

I would be interested in having contacts with Jacob's character. Would be fun to start being involved in One world by night! let's see what it brings!
Back to top Go down

Un joueur pour les Ventrue
Page 1 of 1